MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem in my forum permissions. Please help me as soon as possible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All Dear and respected Experts !
I have a problem in my forum permissions settings. i click the check box of " Can post attachments?" and save it. and when i again see it is again unchecked.
Also i want that members can't delete their posts. and i go to permissions in admin cp, and i remove to click the check box of " Can delete own posts?" and " Can delete own threads?" and save it. and i see it's perfectly unchecked. but when i check in my forum as a junior member. i still see the button visible for delete post.
i also check the options in "user & groups > Groups > Registered > Edit Group > Forums and post. still attachments is unchecked , and when i click on checked. and save it. after refresh it perfectly checked. but not working.
and also unchecked box correctly "Can delete own threads?" and " Can delete own posts?" but still "delete button" show in post.
Please help me as soon as possible.
I am waiting for your reply.
thank you
it requires testing with temporary admin privileges ...