MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Staff page help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
On my forum, I am the owner of it.
Once I added an another member to the group "Administrators" he shows up first on the staff page, How can I make it that I do?

Please help

- iTech
Admin CP > users and Groups > Groups > Edit > and Tick the "Yes, show this group on the 'forum team' page" checkbox.
I know that...
I mean, I am the owner and I wish to be at the top of the page on the staff page.
Which the other admin is..
Alright, open ./showteam.php and find;
$query = $db->simple_select("users", "uid, username, displaygroup, usergroup, ignorelist, hideemail, receivepms", "displaygroup IN ($groups_in) OR (displaygroup='0' AND usergroup IN ($groups_in)) OR uid IN ($users_in)", array('order_by' => 'username'));
and Change it into;
$query = $db->simple_select("users", "uid, username, displaygroup, usergroup, ignorelist, hideemail, receivepms", "displaygroup IN ($groups_in) OR (displaygroup='0' AND usergroup IN ($groups_in)) OR uid IN ($users_in)", array('order_by' => 'regdate'));

Now it will show the Username according to date registered.
In the folder, theirs only this :
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->forum_team}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
{$grouplist}
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
Its .php file not template. Its located on the folder where you've uploaded your forum's files.