MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all

Once again there is trouble with the forum after the update to 1.65

When I try to save groupe permissions I get this error message with the message that I need to contact MyBB

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'showinbirthdaylist' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET type='1', title='Gjester', description='Dette er gruppen hvor alle besøkende er plassert', namestyle='{username}', usertitle='Uregistrert', stars='0', starimage='', image='', isbannedgroup='0', canview='1', canviewthreads='1', canviewprofiles='0', candlattachments='0', canpostthreads='0', canpostreplys='0', canpostattachments='0', canratethreads='0', caneditposts='0', candeleteposts='0', candeletethreads='0', caneditattachments='0', canpostpolls='0', canvotepolls='0', canundovotes='0', canusepms='0', cansendpms='0', cantrackpms='0', candenypmreceipts='0', pmquota='0', maxpmrecipients='5', cansendemail='0', maxemails='5', canviewmemberlist='0', canviewcalendar='0', canaddevents='0', canbypasseventmod='0', canmoderateevents='0', canviewonline='0', canviewwolinvis='0', canviewonlineips='0', cancp='0', issupermod='0', cansearch='0', canusercp='0', canuploadavatars='0', canchangename='0', showforumteam='0', usereputationsystem='0', cangivereputations='0', reputationpower='0', maxreputationsday='0', maxreputationsperuser='0', maxreputationsperthread='0', attachquota='0', cancustomtitle='0', canwarnusers='0', canreceivewarnings='0', maxwarningsday='0', canmodcp='0', showinbirthdaylist='0', canoverridepm='0', canusesig='0', canusesigxposts='0', signofollow='0' WHERE gid='1'

Someone know what it is?[/php]
Yes, they're all relate to the upgrade script not being run correctly. You don't need multiple threads, just post the requested details in Private Inquiries.