MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make text bold on signup page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm just wondering if there is a way to make text bold for example "Confirm Password". Also is there a way I can add a little not under "Email" telling members they must enter a valid email address etc?

[Image: 26.jpg]
admin panel --> templates --> * your theme's templates * --> Member Templates --> member_register

to make the things bold, you have to find relevant code & wrap with <strong> tag (eg. <strong>{$lang->email}</strong>)

AND adding extra information is possible by using code similar to <tr><strong>please use a valid email address</strong></tr> after below code

<tr>
<td><span class="smalltext"><label for="email">{$lang->email}</label></span></td>
<td><span class="smalltext"><label for="email2">{$lang->confirm_email}</label></span></td>
</tr>
thanks ranjani!

Now I have one more question how do I make the profile fields such as "Age at signup" bold?
^ for custom fields , check code in member_register_customfield template .. ( use strong tag for {$profilefield['name']} )
thanks so much for all of the help Smile