MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bull Session - The Life On The .Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Site Name: Bull Session
Site URL: http://www.bull-session.net
Description: The aim with this forum is to create a different area where people can mingle and express their opinions on topics. After all, that is what a forum is for. I know there are a lot of general discussion forums out there, but I am shooting for the top. I want this to be the biggest and best forum for general discussion, and we are willing to put the effort into it to get there. Here are some of the basic things that we have to offer:

-Profile Buddies
-Profile Comments
-Voting Booth

And there is much more to come.

Your Name on the Board: GAF
Very nice theme, and just about the right amount of forums. Most new start up GD forums have waaaaaaaaaaay to many forums, but you have just the right amount. good luck.
Thanks, the admin (LeftOverPizza) has worked really hard.
Thanks for the comments Paul. I hope to maybe increase the number of front page categories once there is a large community. But, who knows, I might leave it.
Looking over some threads I find the text a little bit too bright to read. You might want to darken it a bit.
(2012-02-01, 10:08 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Looking over some threads I find the text a little bit too bright to read. You might want to darken it a bit.

Hmmm...Do you mean just the threads or the entire forum? I lightened the white background a bit for that reason. I guess I could make the text on the threads bold or bigger than they currently are. Thanks for the feedback. Cool
Very nice theme, though it's wasted on a general discussion forum in my opinion. There's too many around, too many people create them. Unique niches are the way forward.
Thanks for the comments. We have seen a lot of changes over our maintenance period. Come and take a look!
theme is really nice....
(2012-02-03, 03:04 PM)Kingpirate02 Wrote: [ -> ]theme is really nice....

Glad you like it Big Grin