MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need this project done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not needed at the moment.

Alrighty, I'm just going to explain what I wan't and maybe someone could do this project for me Smile

Okay, so this user already registered and he's a member and he wan'ts to make his own group. (He goes where ever 'make a group' link is located) so he goes ahead and names the group and sets the preferences; if everyone can view group or just group members, who can post, view post's, chat etc.. Alright, so he saves everything and his group is live and it goes into this page and displays a list of other groups and his group as well. This is where people can find other people's group and join their group if 'was allowed too' or wanted.

Ya, that's pretty much it. So just let me know if you can do the job and I'll pay 10$ dollars? If it's too complex I can offer a little bit more but not much.
It's very similar to what I am asking for but I'm asking for a few minor tweaks. Still willing to pay if someone could make me this, We could chat more if you would like more specific details on what I want.

Thanks for the help!