MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Searching] A plugin thats delete automatic not activated accounts after a date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I'm searching for a plugin that make it possible to delete automatic members that not activate there account after the set date.

The plugin delete automatic the not active members and that I can set this after a week or month so you can say by your own when the the accounts need to be deleted.

Thanks!
ACP » Settings » User Pruning

Prune unactivated users?
Days registered before pruning unactivated users
(2012-02-02, 12:25 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]ACP » Settings » User Pruning

Prune unactivated users?
Days registered before pruning unactivated users

Cool I don't had a qlue that this option was there Toungue

You help me.... AGAIN!! thanks man, if mybb not having you they are stupid Wink Wink

Haha, so if I set this on, it will be delete the users automatic?? or set it in a usergroup??
My pleasure Smile

It will delete them automatically.
(2012-02-02, 12:35 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]My pleasure Smile

It will delete them automatically.

haha cool!
Hai,

I have set this topic to Unsolved because I found something.

This User Prune is not to delete not activated acounts after set days this deleted user that not active for a couple of days.

I'm searching for a sollution that deleted accounts that have not activate there account by email. So if the user have not activate the account by mail after 7 days the member will be deleted and the user prune don't do this, they delete user that not active for a couple of days.

So is there a mod or someting for delete not ACTIVATED accounts afther 7 days???

Thanks
You can do that with the User Pruning settings, set it up as in the screenshot below:
[attachment=25508]
(2012-02-14, 12:06 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]You can do that with the User Pruning settings, set it up as in the screenshot below:

Thanks, but I set the days from 90 to 7 and its not working because I set it a couple of weeks ago and I see not activated users with the date 04-02-2012 so thats 10 days ago and I set it on 7 days deleting and still the account is not deleted

How is this possible??
ACP >> Tools & Maintenance >> Task Manager >> User Pruning

Click on the [Image: run_task.gif] to run the task.
(2012-02-14, 12:58 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]ACP >> Tools & Maintenance >> Task Manager >> User Pruning

Click on the [Image: run_task.gif] to run the task.

I know that the option is there, but I ask for deleting automatic now I need to do it by my self to use the taskmanager.

The option need to do it by there self so a sollution??

Pages: 1 2