MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: plugin - how to show error from plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-02-03, 02:47 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "3G network is able to cut the work into segments" but the bandwidth consumed at the end of the month is obviously bigger when you download a webpage like that one rather than just downloading the file itself - unless I'm missing something here.

I removed that part from my original post, as I was also pretty unsure what I meant. I think I was referring to the fact that loading a page would display it into segments, meaning I would at least be able to see most of the page if my connection slowed down. Downloading the file would mean I'd need to wait for the file to load fully until I could view it.
(2012-02-02, 10:41 PM)Beardy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-02, 10:34 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-02, 10:24 AM)Beardy Wrote: [ -> ]Paste the code somewhere it'll be easier to read, like pastebin.com

No, simply put all of your plugin code that you want us to read in [php] tags Smile

That would still display the code in a small box, and since the container on this forum is small enough, long lines would be frivolous to read.

And the code tags don't support scrolling for mobile users, which is why I needed him to put it somewhere more universally readable because I could neither waste bandwidth downloading the file or be bothered trying to read the code in his post on a mobile.

What type of mobile is it? Because IOS supports scrolling in the code boxes Wink
If using android use a browser such as Opera Mobile.

/offtopic
Android > iOS
(2012-02-03, 09:18 PM)Jammerx2 Wrote: [ -> ]If using android use a browser such as Opera Mobile.

/offtopic
Android > iOS

I've found that Opera Mobile for Android doesn't treat javascript too friendly, any javascript that affects the dom just reloads the entire page and applies the changes that way. That may just be the version of Android I'm running though.

I've been using Dolphin Browser which has been pretty cooperative up to now.
I have both installed, it does suck the Dolphin browser can't view things like that.
i have fiished this plugin and just added these two hooks.
$plugins->add_hook("datahandler_post_validate_thread", "haltmedia_run"); # Posting a New Reply / New Thread
$plugins->add_hook("datahandler_post_validate_post", "haltmedia_run"); # posting a Quick Reply

thanks community, specially euantor , and pavemen.

it was really help full. read it carefully and got idea and implemented.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-112321.html
Pages: 1 2