MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Possible option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I've made a user moderator to a specific forum, so he is NOT in the moderator group.

Now I'd like to have that guy to be able to edit the post prefixes of threads within that forum section. But there is seemly not such plugin or so for it?

Or is this possible somehow though?

Thanks!
Reno
which version of MyBB you are using ... most probably moderator's listing on showteam page issue is resolved in MyBB 1.6.5

not sure about prefix related issue ... it also appears to be resolved (1336)
I think you understand me wrong:x

I meant that I made a registered user moderator on a specific forumsection. So I've not put him in the moderator group. Now I like this guy to be able to edit thread prefixes in the forum section he moderates

Reno
Admin CP
Forums & Posts
Find the thread which the member is moderator of
Options
Moderators

Click Edit next to the person youve gave moderator to
Edit the permissions
Correct, but he isn't able to edit the prefixes then Smile I've tried it myself,,
thats where you edit the specific permissions for a forum moderator i havent used that plugin before so i didnt know where the permissions were
id make a new moderator group and only give him the permissions to edit the thread prefixes but this means he can do it in all forums but as far as i know that wont really matter
In my case, it does matter sort of :x

But what I'm trying to mention, am I doing something wrong, or is just not possible?
I don't think it is possible. Thread prefixes have only just been introduced to MyBB so they may not of added permission features yet.
Damn.. that's a shame :<<
Moderators can change the thread prefix while editing the first post of a thread.

Is that what you mean?
Pages: 1 2