MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PHPBB 2 -> MyBB stuck looping users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, you will need to revert MyBB to a backup from before you ran the merge system (I hope this was a test run as instructed!) and do the following:

Edit merge/boards/phpbb2/users.php

Change:
$query = $this->old_db->simple_select("users", "COUNT(*) as count");

To:
$query = $this->old_db->simple_select("users", "COUNT(*) as count", "user_id > 0");

And that should fix it. Let me know if it doesn't.

Also [Issue #1953]
Thank you for attention. Shy
I have outstripped events and itself have found the decision of this problem.
Maybe I used a rough method, but the desired result reached by comparing the query modules from phpbb3 and phpbb2.

I have added it:
line 35 Wrote:// Get members
$query = $this->old_db->simple_select("users", "*", "user_id > 0 AND username != 'Anonymous'", array('limit_start' => $this->trackers['start_users'], 'limit' => $import_session['users_per_screen']));

And it:
line 145 Wrote:$query = $this->old_db->simple_select("users", "COUNT(*) as count", "user_id > 0 AND username != 'Anonymous'");

Further process continued and after importing private messages has similarly gone infinite loop. Signs of bugs at import of private messages exactly the same - 100% are transferred normally and finally empties into an infinite loop on a single message. I have literally quoted the first post of the topic. Confused
I don't know how to fix this problem. Confused

Well, you'll need to start the merge over (restore MyBB to a pre-merge backup and run the system again) with the following edits (not confirmed to work, just something to try!)

Change merge/boards/phpbb2/privatemessages.php

On or about Line 89 change:
$query = $this->old_db->simple_select("privmsgs", "COUNT(*) as count");

To:
$query = $this->old_db->simple_select("privmsgs", "COUNT(*) as count", "privmsgs_type IN (0,1,2)");

And then run the system again.
Ok. It works! Big Grin
Awesome Smile
Pages: 1 2