MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Does posting on forum gives you money?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been member on many forum and many people are contributing the forum by their valuable post and making the forum better!

But from this forum owner earns a lot , what about their members?

I have a Idea to pay 75% of the ad revenue to the best poster of the forum and 25% for running forum.

And the member will rewarded with cash every week and every month to make the forum better.

So that the forum grows with good members. What you guys think about this idea?

I am working towards this, those who support this can work with me to achieve this!!!

It is implemented in my forum <snip> and those who really supports join us!!
Forum owners don't earn money because their members make valuable posts... This is a myth
It depends how fast your revenue grows compared to how fast your username does. If your username grows too quickly, you'll start to run out of funding for the forum. Also, how do you stop spammers posting 150 spam posts, then cashing out their earnings?
(2012-02-02, 04:31 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]It depends how fast your revenue grows compared to how fast your username does. If your username grows too quickly, you'll start to run out of funding for the forum. Also, how do you stop spammers posting 150 spam posts, then cashing out their earnings?

That will be done by the forum team. And the amount of reputation will show how quality his post is Smile
Spam!