MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users online in last 24 hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can i display the users that was online in the previous 24 hours at the moment i have the months top posters but, i'd like to remove that and have the users online in last 24 hours in stead.
I don't mind if it's a plugin but bear in mind it would need to be compatiable with 1.6.5
You can change the time for who's online list in admincp and set it to 86400 minutes which is 24 hours.
(2012-02-03, 02:50 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]You can change the time for who's online list in admincp and set it to 86400 minutes which is 24 hours.

Yes i am aware of this, how ever what i want is the currently active users ad the users online in the last 24 hours.
Still looking for this.
(2012-02-05, 01:35 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]http://mods.mybb.com/view/online-today-1.2.2
May need small updates.

Thanks i'll try and test it out but as i am not a coder the updates i won't be able to do.
You just have to change the compatibility from 14 to 16 under the plugins folder and the file onlinetoday.php it works fine.
thats exactly what i did Mach and it works fine for me
I just installed this plugin and it still shows the default 15min above it. I now have two "who's online." Is there anyway to disable the MyBB one if you've installed the plugin?

Anyone have any ideas? It looks like this plugin is the only thing people are using to show users in the last 24 hours. I can only assume that someone else was able to remove the extra row of Who's Online.
(2012-06-16, 07:02 PM)Zero One Wrote: [ -> ]I just installed this plugin and it still shows the default 15min above it. I now have two "who's online." Is there anyway to disable the MyBB one if you've installed the plugin?

Anyone have any ideas? It looks like this plugin is the only thing people are using to show users in the last 24 hours. I can only assume that someone else was able to remove the extra row of Who's Online.

If you don't need the 15 minutes one then just go and disable the Plugin and in your MyBB one change the time to 24 hours Smile
Pages: 1 2