MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please help Me. My clients are unable to singup.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Firends,
my clients are unable to sign up on my forum. http://help.satnetdev.com

i installed myBB forum I myself cannot sign up...when i click register button it shows me a white screen.
check CHMOD of member.php file ..
(2012-02-03, 04:47 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]check CHMOD of member.php file ..

friend CHMOD for member.php is 644
(2012-02-03, 04:47 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]check CHMOD of member.php file ..

I changed the CHMOD Setting to 777 but there is nothing happening...can u plz guide me...plz...hurry up guys.
if you can log into admin panel , check for changed / corrupt / missing files thru file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section ..
(2012-02-03, 05:22 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]if you can log into admin panel , check for changed / corrupt / missing files thru file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section ..

in that only install folder is missing as i have deleted it....
(2012-02-03, 05:22 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]if you can log into admin panel , check for changed / corrupt / missing files thru file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section ..

friend if for example i change a file in a template how can i restore it back? can u guide me i found out there is a mod which i have just installed it is creating problem can u help me how to restore the file back to original form?
^ which modification you have tried ? you can disable & uninstall it ; AND install a new theme & switch to it ..
OR may be you can trust support staff - please wait for someone from support staff to offer help !!
go into your sites cpanel if you have access and check your error log please and post it here