MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Using MyBB theme editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If this is not the correct forum I apologize. But I could not decide here or the other theme forum.

I have been using the the admins theme editor. Nice and easy to work with. I created a new theme, and new templates for the theme. As not to mess up the master. So I'm almost done and wanted to backup the work. So I exported. "No" for the first option "Yes" for the second. It gave me an xml file to download. No images from the created image directory for the theme. Do I need to manually go get them? Did I miss a step? And what is going to happen after I update the forum on next update. Will my new theme be intact.

There are some more questions I would like to ask like how to package the theme to import into a different install of MyBB. I also used the new logo image hope you don't mined.

Teddy
images folder has to be downloaded manually .. your changes to the theme do not get lost when you update the forum
a theme pack should consist of theme's xml file and its images folder . a read me text file & license can be added ...
I don't think the theme is worth packing but just to transfer it. Plus my screen shots suck. Monitor is 1366x768 and I have not figured out how to get a full height screen screen shot.