MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Deleting erorr & .htaccess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have 2 problem:

1. when I press the delete key on user posts i see below Erorr! Even I repair database in phpmyadmin but it will not to fix!

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:
1062 - Duplicate entry '20356' for key 1
Query:
 INSERT INTO mybb_backup_posts (`pid`,`tid`,`replyto`,`fid`,`subject`,`icon`,`uid`,`username`,`dateline`,`message`,`ipaddress`,`longipaddress`,`includesig`,`smilieoff`,`edituid`,`edittime`,`visible`,`posthash`,`pthx`,`modnotice`,`modedituid`,`modedittime`,`itsmybirthday_bdaypostfor_uid`,`itsmybirthday_bdaypostfor_username`) VALUES ('20356','454','882','48','RE: سوتی ها و خاطرات خنده دار خود را بنویسید.','0','514','A M I R','1328359726','ye chi alaki begam vali soti nis\njoke\nمناجات 1 لر با خدا : مو دیه بنده تو نیسم یه فکری سی خوت بکن!\n \n\n\nبه ترکه میگن فهمیدی زلزله اومد؟ میگه : نه روم اونور بود. \n\n\n\n\n ','2.146.143.28','43159324','0','0','0','0','1','da883b142becbbc970713e5854ec0b62','0','','0','0','0','')

2. I've made an mistake and that was that I deleted all the codes in this ".htaccess" , Please, You can upload it to me all the codes again here?

Thank you Smile
2. if you are using Google SEO plugin then
it enlists the required rewrite rules (which need to be added in .htaccess file) at the plugin location on plugins page ..

1. appears to be related with a plugin. may be better if someone experienced checks the issue with required temporary privileges ..