MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your last visit.... (incorrect)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Over the past few days my forum seems to be thinking i've logged in when i haven't. It will always say something along the lines of:

Since then, there have been:

Where the time stated (about 25 minutes prior to my login) is apparently my last login time, when it isn't.

What im saying is that every time i log in, it tells me that my last visit was just 25-30 mins ago when it isnt. Any reasons why?

I keep missing any new content on my site. Sorry if this post is hectic, im tired.
are you sure no one has your login details?
It did cross my mind, just changed it now. I had a stronger feeling that it was something like being signed in on some other device or something due to the regularity of times.

Is there a default mybb option to check last login Ips? I know labrocca has one but I don't have it installed.
Do you browse your site on any other device? An iPod Touch, for example. This could keep you logged in without your knowledge and would therefore show up as a time you weren't physically browsing the site.