MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACP Plugin page Empty(non showing)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This morning i added 76 plugins and during those installations i periodically refreshed the forum and plugin page to make sure things are working. But at the end I got kinda lazy and maybe for the last 15 or so plugins i didnt refresh the plugins ACP page. after I was finished with all plugins I refreshed the plugin page to find it blank as if no plugin is installed. just a blank page

[Image: blank.jpg]

now before the obvious method of uninstalling the plugins one at a time till i get my page back, I was wondering if there was one particular folder in which i should start deleting out of first or some sort of search program that can identify the issue before i go on a mass deleting spree

any ideas?
remove recently installed plugins (may be 5 or 10) and check .. AND we do not need every fancy plugin for the forum !!
the folder is ./inc/plugins AND you may rename filename.php as filename.php.old so that the plugin file doesn't work ..