MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VIP Membership Plugin Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I installed VIP Members and moved My website directory to /Forum and every works but VIP Members. Everything is there but not the main VIP Members button that should be under User & Groups tab it's missing same with User CP and MOD CP even Private messages.
have you changed the Board URL in the general configuration settings of admin panel ..

admin panel --> configuration --> settings --> general configuration --> Board URL
(2012-02-06, 10:41 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]have you changed the Board URL in the general configuration settings of admin panel ..

admin panel --> configuration --> settings --> general configuration --> Board URL

Yes i just fixed it do you know what could be wrong with my Plugin problem it was working on my original admin CP before i del it also my User CP and MOD CP even Private messages ARE NOT WORKING AAAAAA!.

not sure about the plugin - it should work if de-activated & re-activated .. AND for the member related links, may be board url is not used in
header_welcomeblock_member , header_welcomeblock_member_moderator & header_welcomeblock_member_admin templates
and direct links are used instead ..
(2012-02-06, 11:12 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]not sure about the plugin - it should work if de-activated & re-activated .. AND for the member related links, may be board url is not used in
header_welcomeblock_member , header_welcomeblock_member_moderator & header_welcomeblock_member_admin templates
and direct links are used instead ..

Thanks Fixed it now just for the plugin. Do you know of any other plugins that do same thing.

I now found a better plugin and Del it but the setting option is still there weird