MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Showing more usergroups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a question, I have own made usertitles, now on the profile page or the threads I see users with the usertitles they have.

But if I see a Moderator, Admin or a diffrent usergroup like VIP or BETA there is not showing up wich usertitle they have you see only Admin or Moderator.

I have made usertitles with how more post you have how higher the usertitle, and now its funny that at the Moderators, Admins etc also shows up with usertitle they have with the post.

So is it possible to show up more usertitles then one at the profile page and threads???

Thanks helping me!!
Thanks, works with showing more usergroups where the member in it, but i'm searching for showing the usertitle as well, so the usergroup is showing (admin) and underneed the usertitle wat I have (newbie, junior, senior etc. etc) with image I have set for the usertitle.
Someone a idee?
In that case you'll have to leave "Default User Title" in the groups' settings empty. But even then it will only give one rank. Maybe what you want requires a plugin.
(2012-02-07, 04:34 PM)linguist Wrote: [ -> ]In that case you'll have to leave "Default User Title" in the groups' settings empty. But even then it will only give one rank. Maybe what you want requires a plugin.

I have no titles in the usergroups, I have everything emty at the groups so thats also not the sollution Sad Sad

I don't know it annymore Sad