MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Problems] Images gone and not shows up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have problems with some images not shows up annymore.
I have made some own usertitles for post and if a user post more they get a new userrtitle. This usertitles ave images and the images works well.

But now for a couple of days the images not showing up annymore and not working, I have try to rebuild the stats, cleaning the buffer but nothing will shows up the images again.

The urls of the images are good and working if I set the url in the browser but still the images don't work annymore at the usertitles. I have nothing change or something, on a day the images don't shows up annymore....

I have also made own usergroup images and this works and I have set this one the same as the usertitles, so I don't get it, the usergroup images works and the usertitle image not and I have do it the same???

So annyone with a working sollution??
Nobody?
yeah I have the same problem, so someone?
What do you expect us to do without a URL? Undecided
(2012-02-06, 11:50 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]What do you expect us to do without a URL? Undecided

uhmmm, why a url, the question wat I post here discribe my problem, and without or with url the image not shows up so I don''t get it why you need a url first????

And You ask a not complete question as well, wich url??? the border url or the url of the image or wich url??

But why a url?? the question is complete huh???
Anny idee?
Your forums url -_-
dont have a go at someone whos trying to help you
My url is: www.galaxyfreaks.x10.bz and you can login with

Username: TestAccount
Password: 123456789
I have found the problem..

I had on every usertitle set the stars to 0 and they need to be 1 to show up the image that I used Smile

So now every image is showing again!!
(2012-02-06, 11:50 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]What do you expect us to do without a URL? Undecided

(2012-02-07, 01:21 AM)GalaxyFreak Wrote: [ -> ]

uhmmm, why a url, the question wat I post here discribe my problem, and without or with url the image not shows up so I don''t get it why you need a url first????

And You ask a not complete question as well, wich url??? the border url or the url of the image or wich url??

But why a url?? the question is complete huh???
Anny idee?

Because we can't help you without a URL. If you can't figure it out when you can see the problem, what do you expect us to be able to do without even seeing it?

Can you provide a link to a page where you're having this problem so I don't have to search for it?
(2012-02-07, 12:31 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]What do you expect us to do without a URL? Undecided

(2012-02-06, 11:50 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]Because we can't help you without a URL. If you can't figure it out when you can see the problem, what do you expect us to be able to do without even seeing it?

Can you provide a link to a page where you're having this problem so I don't have to search for it?

Url link 2 post back, but the problem is solved I have found the problem by my self!

Now everyting is showing and works well!! But thanks that you want to help!