MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb forum also install the Tapatalk plugin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Mybb,

I have a couple of times search the Mybb forum in Tapatalk but Mybb don't have install the plugin yet.

My question, is it possible that Mybb install the plugin so that people that not have a computer around them (in the car or at work etc) can be viewing the forum on Tapatalk. I like it and use it allot if the forum also available is true Tapatalk

Greatings

GalaxyFreak.
I doubt they'll install a paid app here on the support forums. I don't know why people don't just use their browsers on smart phones it's not horrid like it used to be.
Tapatalk is free for forum admins to install, only the users have to pay for the app
(2012-02-07, 01:01 AM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Tapatalk is free for forum admins to install, only the users have to pay for the app

Also not entirely right! There are more versions of Tapatalk, a pay version and free version!!

So thats not the problem??
(2012-02-07, 01:01 AM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Tapatalk is free for forum admins to install, only the users have to pay for the app

Yes as I said a "paid app".
We will not be installing it here. The MyBB Community use a minimal amount of plugins. If we have a million plugins, people will think the plugins are core features.
^ What paul said Big Grin

If you want mobile browsing yes you will need to use a plugin but no way will mybb install this by default

Anyways a mybb forum doesnt need any plugins to run

Plugins are just that plugins "extras"
(2012-02-07, 11:09 AM)TMGFX Wrote: [ -> ]^ What paul said Big Grin

If you want mobile browsing yes you will need to use a plugin but no way will mybb install this by default

Anyways a mybb forum doesnt need any plugins to run

Plugins are just that plugins "extras"

duuhhh I know, but I can ask if the will install it right???
Its a extra yes but a extra that maybe a lot of memers likes included me Smile
So thats why I ask to if this was possible, the unsolved/solved plugin is also a extra, and this have mybb installed so why not this extras SmileSmile
MySupport is used to help us manage the mass of requests we get for help every day. Tapatalk isn't fundamental to the day-to-day running of MyBB.