MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display ALL group userbars?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do I make it so that all userbars appear for a user on each post and not only the profile page?
Theres a few plugins for this use the search button before posting
I cant give you the links as i cannot access the plugins page here but im sure someone will come along soon and give you them Smile
I used one for the profile, but it did not work for the regular posts.
(2012-02-07, 10:51 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]http://mods.mybb.com/view/additional-usergroup-images

That only works for the profile and not the postbit.

Same goes for this mod:
[Image: INhFJL.png]
Any one else know any mods or solutions?
I make works some versions for some users, but they use that mods optimized for the last MyBB and do not tell nothing but if you go to his sites, the mod works fine xD.

I made one plugin to, but itś to easy to use and code are so simple. But it work's on MyBB 1.6.5 without problems i do not probe on my site, but i know some users use it.
(2012-02-11, 05:10 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]I make works some versions for some users, but they use that mods optimized for the last MyBB and do not tell nothing but if you go to his sites, the mod works fine xD.

I made one plugin to, but itś to easy to use and code are so simple. But it work's on MyBB 1.6.5 without problems i do not probe on my site, but i know some users use it.

Which mod are you referring to?
The mod linked. It works but some new features i include on that mod.
(2012-03-05, 12:30 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]The mod linked. It works but some new features i include on that mod.

You never linked me to anything.
Pages: 1 2