MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot log-in (Tried to fix before coming here)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am unable to login. Also, nobody else is able to login. A few of us were able to at first, but now nobody can. I thought it was my cookies, but I think I have it right. Here is a screenshot of my sites cookie settings.
[Image: V0yNBY.png]
Whenever I log in, it just logs me out like I haven't logged in at all. Same problem with AdminCP. I have tried editing cookies like in this thread... http://community.mybb.com/thread-74904.html

If it helps at all, here is a link to my site.
www.insanasylum.com

Thank you to anyone that helps me. (:
at present your forum has a different cookie domain !! should be .insanasylum.com as in above image ..
But how do I edit my cookie domain when I can't even access the forums...
Can you get into your admin cp

yoursite.???/admin/index.php
if you cant access reinstall your forum and set the cookie domain right then restore from a database backup if your host does them
No it does not allow me to access the AdminCP. I will just reinstall. Don't have any backups. It was only up for a day.
Close this thread. I just re-installed MyBB.
^ you do not have to re-install !! you can first correct the cookies in ./inc/settings.php file , save & upload . then you can log into
admin panel (clear your browser cookies if required) & adjust cookie settings in general configuration settings and save settings ..