MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Original Gaminig - From Retro To Modern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum URL: www.originalgaming.org

We are a gaming site which covers all aspects of gaming
So wether you are still interested in the megadrive or you want the latest system this is your place

(I am still adding forums and gathering suggestions on what the users would like)

The site has been up for a month now with no problems

Not bad but I do not like the buttons for no new, new and locked forums.
1st bump
You should update the on/off icons, they make no sense for a gaming forum imo. Smile
yuh i know dude i cant find anything is there any good place where i can get icons like these from?
- Theme is too common.
- Niche is massively overpopulated. People need to stop making so many gaming-forums.
- Way too many sections. You have 500 posts and 51 sections. I have 9 sections but 21,000 posts (on WF).
- No need for tabs at all, mainly because of the reason above.
Ya change the icons please, A message icon doesnt go well with a gaming forum.
changed the forum icons

@Anxiety

im working on my new theme the one on now is temp Smile
im still unsure of the main niche but it will be a gaming forum i dont know what to focus on yet
same as above im gethering user suggestion and seeing what people want and dont want its moving around all the time
i think tabs make the forums look more organised and easy to browse
Tabs are mainly used for when you have a lot of sections, something you don't need. So why use tabs?

Also the gaming niche is completely filled up with forums. Originality is key, or at least making a forum in a less-populated niche.
Poorly modified the theme... Work on your presentation more.