MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: set usertitle stars underneed the groupstars/group image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

I have a question because I tryed a lot of things but nothing works.

On my forum at the threads you see user info.

You see the username, usergroup image (admin or moderator) and underneed this I want to have the USERTITLE stars, not the group stars but the usertitle stars. I hace set a own image for usertitles stars at all the usertitles, and I want to have the image shows from the groups (that show on my forum) and underneed the usertitle star image

I have try this with this code {$userstars} the usertitle image is not showing up at the profile page and thread page, I have check the right themplates but don't find the right codes.

If I check the memberpage (where you see all the members of my forum) the image works and the usertitle images showing up and also with the "normal users" the image shows up.

But people that have a group or rang like moderator or admin only the group image shows up and I want to have the usertitle image also shows up underneed the group image.

So what is the code or plugin or wat do I need to do??

Thanks helping me!!
Smile difficult question? Toungue
No one that can help Sad
Is there realy nobody with a idee or sollution haha???
???????
I have this 'problem' too. But I want to put the stars (that I changed to named images) under the avatar. Could anyone help us?

We would be really grateful :]
Edit your postbit template;

Swap around
{$post['userstars']}
And
{$post['groupimage']}

To display the user title stars instead of the group stars then the user title text field must be left blank in the groups properties panel.
(2012-02-15, 04:15 AM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]Edit your postbit template;

Swap around
{$post['userstars']}
And
{$post['groupimage']}

To display the user title stars instead of the group stars then the user title text field must be left blank in the groups properties panel.

Hey this works finaly!!
I deleted the usertitle textfield and its works now thanks!!