MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Entire Threads deleted from site via member CP URGENT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That tool has been created via the Admin CP by you or one of your administrators. It's only doing what you've instructed it to do. We use them all the time here at MyBB and I know many others do too, and no-one has reported custom moderator tools spontaneously deleting threads or posts.

Check the tools settings in the ACP, and ensure it does what you intended it to do.
(2012-02-08, 12:18 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]That tool has been created via the Admin CP by you or one of your administrators. It's only doing what you've instructed it to do. We use them all the time here at MyBB and I know many others do too, and no-one has reported custom moderator tools spontaneously deleting threads or posts.

Check the tools settings in the ACP, and ensure it does what you intended it to do.

I didn't create the tool. I don't even know how.
If it's showing under Custom Tools it's a tool that's been created in the ACP, by an administrator.

It's not a default tool and not a bug in MyBB.
(2012-02-08, 12:46 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a default tool and not a bug in MyBB.

Okay that's good news. I did my duty to report what I thought might be one and I'm VERY happy that it's not a bug.

Now I have to figure out how a tool got created on my end when i don't even know how to create a tool. Thanks everyone for the help and support. Visualize a . . . :thumbs_up: Wink
Pages: 1 2