MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help! - MyBB Forum Template Edit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

I was switching themes and went through different templates attempting to switch around forum icons. I kind of screwed up the Board Statistics part of my forums page:

http://speedcap.net/img/a5dda566d0700b5b...6e5e9f.png

As you can see I messed up on something within the forumbit templates panel, but I don't know what exactly. I was trying to edit the forums because I had installed a new theme and wanted to remove the deafult icons, I thought it was a bad idea and switched back. Now this is how it permanently appears. How would I fix this? Now everything within there is centred, along with being larger than the rest of the forums.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I'd appreciate some sort of reply guys, thank you.
Post the code, I may be able to help.
looks like you centered something in the css
open global.css in your admin cp and find

#container

look at the text-align:

and make sure it says left and not center
(2012-02-08, 11:10 PM)QuickScope.net Wrote: [ -> ]Post the code, I may be able to help.

I don't know which is the code. Would it be forumbit, or something else?

(2012-02-09, 10:59 AM)TMGFX Wrote: [ -> ]looks like you centered something in the css
open global.css in your admin cp and find

#container

look at the text-align:

and make sure it says left and not center

I appreciate the reply but the text-align is to the left, not centred. Undecided
Ok try going to
Admin CP
Templates & Style
Templates

Click on find updated templates and compare them
(2012-02-09, 05:17 PM)TMGFX Wrote: [ -> ]Ok try going to
Admin CP
Templates & Style
Templates

Click on find updated templates and compare them

That's strange, I click on the updated templates page and my currently in-use theme templates don't appear.
strange have you tried importing the same theme and see what happened?