MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Bug or not] Bots searching the forums but they can't
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a question,
On my forum guests ar not able to view the forum, they can not read or see the forum. If a guest is on my forum I see on the online page that the are on a place that is not allowed for users so they can not read the forum thats good.

my bots are standard in the guests group so bots can't also not read or search my forum, but on the online page I can see that the are reading threads viewing topics etc, so they can see everyting ???

I want not that Google or anny bots can view en search my forum, is this a bug or wat do I wrong that the can read my forum. Or the can read not my forum and is this a bug on the online page.

Can annyone gif me the answer of sollution??
They are trying to read the forum but are receiving No Permission Errors. You, as an admin, can see what threads they are trying to view.
owww oke so they can't realy not see annything but I see wat the want to see Smile
ok that good haha, but why is this not at guests? is this a option what is on mybb? not that I want to see wat the guests are trying but its a question