MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Keep theme settings + Forum edit options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Post your Admin, FTP and cPanel login details in Private Inquiries and a staff member will take a look for you.
(2012-02-11, 06:37 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]Post your Admin, FTP and cPanel login details in Private Inquiries and a staff member will take a look for you.

I rather not have anyone but me have access to my information. Any chance you ca ask me questions or give me instructions?
Not really, short of poking around for myself I'm out of ideas.

I very much doubt it's going to help but run the file verification in the ACP and see if any files show up in red.
It came back as...
[Image: KSxPrB.png]
[Image: mpa8by.png]
Download a fresh copy of MyBB and reupload the first four files listed in the file verification as changed.
(2012-02-13, 02:18 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]Download a fresh copy of MyBB and reupload the first four files listed in the file verification as changed.

I have reuploaded the first four files. Was I suppose to do something else? Don't notice a change.
You won't, none of those files are related to the problem.

If you can't provide admin access then there's little more we can do to help.
(2012-02-13, 03:17 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]You won't, none of those files are related to the problem.

If you can't provide admin access then there's little more we can do to help.

Then why tell me to download a fresh copy and upload them?
Because they shouldn't be changed anyway and could have been causing other problems.
(2012-02-13, 11:57 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]Because they shouldn't be changed anyway and could have been causing other problems.

Well, I changed the rep to not allow +/- rep for any number, but the assigned one. I made other changes to the rest.

Anyways, anyone else know how to solve this?
Pages: 1 2