MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Optimization of the article id and everything else.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Optimization of the article id and everything else.
For example:
Instead of using the id of the threads, post the numbers themselves do not increase when deleting and re-use of surplus value. As I think should try to use them
Simple is more than one field as remove and reuse it as needed (assuming the user writes a new article, MyBB may not need to create more a more records that will reuse records marked deleted)

This may not be necessary with the small and middle-class page, but quite good for large sites and very large (as large number of posts, the elimination of old posts that have expired)

You can imagine when deleting many posts role in the long run. Posts to only 1000, while up to 100,000 ID?!
=> Should clear the optimal reuse is necessary.

Also, I found one of idea about this proplem: (use unique char (same as youtube))
PS: I have been used google transalte for this post Sad(
//vietnamese
Nên tối ưu id của bài viết và mọi thứ khác nữa.
Ví dụ:
Thay vì dùng id của threads, post là số tự tăng và khi xóa thì không sử dụng lại những giá trị thừa đó. Theo tôi nghĩ nên tìm cách sử dụng lại chúng
Đơn giản hơn cả là thêm 1 field như là mybb_ loại bỏ và sử dụng lại nó khi cần (giả sử người dùng viết 1 bài mới, mybb có thể không cần tạo thêm 1 bản ghi nữa mà sẽ tái sử dụng lại bản ghi có đánh dấu xóa)

Việc này có thể là không cần thiết với những trang hạng nhỏ và trung nhưng khá tốt với những trang cỡ lớn và rất lớn (khi số lượng bài viết quá lớn, việc xóa bỏ bài viết cũ hết hạn là có)

Bạn có thể tưởng tượng khi xóa nhiều bài viết tỏng thời gian dài. Số bài viết thực chỉ có 1000, trong khi ID lên tới 100000?!!!
=> Rõ ràng việc tối ưu nên tái sử dụng lại là cần thiết.
There a number issues with trying to reuse them the first coming to mind being SEO.