MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Peoplesign CAPTCHA for MyBB registrations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In an attempt to make my website more secure I ran across a company called Peoplesign that provides a different kind of captcha using pictures instead of text.
http://peoplesign.com/main/officialDemo.html
It is a free service with the option to upgrade. I would like to be able to integrate it in to MyBB in yet another attempt to help reduce spam to my forum. I'm not that familiar with PHP which is why I am posting my idea here to see if anyone is interested in creating a plugin for MyBB that works with Peoplesign. Please let me know what you think. If this is the wrong place to post this please let me know that as well.

warm regards
If I am not mistaken, such a thing exists already. I think you have to contact them because the plugin for MyBB is still in beta, so it's not immediately available for download.
Thanks, I have written to them but have yet to hear anything and they don't have anything posted on their site regarding MyBB. Thank you for the information!
Let us know how you get on... They must have updated their website in the last few weeks as the options have increased (but no explicit mention of MyBB...)

I was toying with the idea of getting it as well, but for now stopforumspam is working like a dream, so no need (but I am sure it won't lastSmile )

Anyway, I first heard about it on this board, so I would imagine there is a way of installing it.
Thanks, I just heard back from them today and they notified me that they are looking in to releasing a plugin sometime around mid March. Smile
any news about release of this plugin,its best thing for stop spammers