MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding a box to postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys

ive managed to add a box inside my postbit for the info below which sits at the bottom of the postbit window (im using classic)

City/Town: Flintshire

but i also want to add a similar box to the top of the postbit window so i can put username, usertitle, userstars etc inside it, but im not sure what/wher ei put the code Sad

any ideas? thanks Smile
anyone Smile ?

id also like to add a box around the avatar to in the postbit, but im guessing this will be easy enough once i know how to do the other box to go at the top Smile ?
wrap you box code for the code similar to below in postbit_classic template ..
<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
<span class="smalltext">
{$post['usertitle']}<br />
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}
{$post['useravatar']}<br />
{$post['user_details']}
</span>
hi thx for reply Smile

ok tried that but it made my whole forum go pear shaped so reverted back.

Heres what i entered into the postbit_author_user to make the bottom box which is working fine:

i added:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="1"  style="font-size:12px">
<tr><td class="pbitbox" align="center">
<code that i wanted inside box is here>
then i added:
</td></tr>

& then i closed with:
</table>

so it looks like this:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="1"  style="font-size:12px">
<tr><td class="pbitbox" align="center">
<div class="post_userdetails2">{$lang->postbit_posts} {$post['postnum']}<br/>
{$lang->postbit_joined} {$post['userregdate']}
{$post['replink']}{$post['warninglevel']}<br/>
City/Town: {$post['fid1']}<br/></td></tr>
<br><div class="post_userdetails"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php?action=do_editlists&amp;add_username={$post['username']}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">Add&nbsp;as&nbsp;Friend</a></div>
</br>
</table>

but i just tried to use my box code in postbit_classic.. but didnt work Sad ?