MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: big problem! with posts not showing after i successfully upgraded to 1.6.5 And FBConn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
This is the error i get in my posts
[attachment=25473]
<
<, < <
<
< <
<
< < <
<< <
<
< <
<
<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<
This shows up in every post maybe I could get a backup uploaded or something?
My website is Automaticskater.info If you could help me it will be much appreciated
There was no problem that showed up when i Upgraded from Mybb

I also had FBConnect enabled with this error when i upgraded
This error has been there for a while although
I never actually had the files from FBConnect i deleted them and still got this error

Warning [2] require_once(/home/a4405727/public_html/fbcore/fbconnectplugin.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 20 - File: inc/plugins/fbconnect.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/fbconnect.php 20 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/fbconnect.php 20 fbconnect_info
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 485 fbconnect_info
/admin/index.php 517 require

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/a4405727/public_html/fbcore/fbconnectplugin.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a4405727/public_html/inc/plugins/fbconnect.php on line 20
[attachment=25472]

Sorry that I made another account I had to the other one would not resend an activation code
Make sure FBConnect.php is in its spot. That will help for one thing. About the messages though, I am guessing a plugin interfered with the upgrade... Just a guess though.

My board works perfect with the latest version.