MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Certain users signature not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Blog Promotion, we're having the issue of signatures are showing for certain users, but not showing for others.

As of right now, we have two users with signatures that don't show when they post. I've went through and looked over every setting available, and nothing.

The users having the issue are White Panda and GAK.

Thanks for the help.
may be they have not selected profile option "Enable my signature in all of my existing posts" (in user control panel settings)
AND they may not be checking Signature box while posting threads & replies ...
I've verified with them that they do have the option enabled. As per the checking signature option when replying, I've asked them, but I'm sure they'd notice if it wasn't checked.
^ have you checked at their profile in admin panel and ensured that including signature option is enabled for them ..

admin panel --> users & groups --> users --> edit user --> signature --> Enable signature in all posts
^ Yes, I have...several times, actually. =P
^ OFF TOPIC : well, sometimes we have to ask obvious questions as we do not have any controlling access to your forum !! only
two members are facing the issue & others are not - it needs to be investigated by someone experienced (may be support staff) ..