MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i cant fix defaut global.css
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please tell me why i cant fix my global.css. when i add any code, my forum theme ( Defaut) have some problem about css. And, i just save change ( but i didnt change any thing, just save it), i have a problem the same. So, please tell me how to fix. Thank you so much.
Try copying it all into notepad++ applying the chances and then pasting it back into the editor.
Sometimes when I copy CSS from the web formatting causes issues.
(2012-02-09, 08:17 PM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]Try copying it all into notepad++ applying the chances and then pasting it back into the editor.
Sometimes when I copy CSS from the web formatting causes issues.

i tryed it but css still be losed. Are there some other ways?
^ in general there can be two reasons for this ; 1. cache themes folders are not writable - ensure that they have CHMOD 777
2. CodePress is turned ON & there are several spaces added to css files & templates . turn it OFF at preferences of admin panel
(2012-02-10, 05:55 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ in general there can be two reasons for this ; 1. cache themes folders are not writable - ensure that they have CHMOD 777
2. CodePress is turned ON & there are several spaces added to css files & templates . turn it OFF at preferences of admin panel
have you yahoo? Can i give me and please fix help me by teamviewer/ Thank. My yahooID: pc.duong
cahce theme cmod 777, code press is turned off. But problem is not sloved Sad
^ OFF TOPIC : helping thru team viewer is not easily possible as I have been working thru a old computer with limited resources Sad