MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED]how do i put   between the words in the .bottommenu??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya ^_^ what's up??

I'd like to put   between the words in the .bottommenu, but I can't seem to find the html anywhere in the language variables or footer templates!! Where would I find this html or is there another way of doing it?? Huh

Thanks you super super much deluxe in advance!!
admin panel --> templates --> * your theme's templates * --> footer templates --> footer

find code similar to below AND add spaces (   ) as required for the visible links text ...
<div>
					<span class="smalltext"><a href="{$mybb->settings['contactlink']}">{$lang->bottomlinks_contactus}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['homeurl']}">{$mybb->settings['homename']}</a> | <a href="#top">{$lang->bottomlinks_returntop}</a> | <a href="#content">{$lang->bottomlinks_returncontent}</a> | <a href="<archive_url>">{$lang->bottomlinks_litemode}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=syndication">{$lang->bottomlinks_syndication}</a></span>
				</div>
@ranjani rad ,thanks ^_^ I would like to put &nbsp; between the individual words though, like between "return to top" or "return to content". It doesn't bother me too much about each link wrapping. I want to make it so that it's like "return&nbsp;to&nbsp;top" & "return&nbsp;to&nbsp;content". So far, you have been my biggest help on this forum, I really appreciate it!!
^ oh! those language variables are available in global.lang.php ; you can edit required variables from admin panel

admin panel --> configuration --> languages --> * your language * --> options (button) --> edit language variables -->
global.lang.php --> edit <-- find below variables & change their phrases as required ...
bottomlinks_contactus , bottomlinks_returntop , bottomlinks_returncontent , bottomlinks_syndication , bottomlinks_litemode
@ranjani yey!! the ran_man strikes again!! Thanks for the awesome help!! Big Grin