MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google Connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
EDIT: Thanks to everybody who participated at the public beta test, the plugin is now released and can be found here: http://www.mybbaddons.com/board/thread-5342.html

Original post:

Wanted: Beta testers for google connect plugin

I would like to invite everybody who is interested in a public beta test of MyBB 1.6 with the google connect plugin of MybbAddons.com

All information and the test forum can be found here.

Backgroundinfo:
After developing the famous Facebook Connect Plugin, I did a new plugin now. This time, I do integrate the login via Google (Google Plus +). The plugin has similar features to the facebook connect plugin.

Since it is not easy to integrate MyBB and Google, I'd like to run a beta test with as many people as possible to make sure the plugin does not contain any hidden bugs. Testers will not be paid though and are participating on their own risk.

Thank you for reading
Lennart Sauter
MybbAddons.com
Bump.

Really need some more beta testers on this one, we had few signups with Google now but that is not enough. I want to have a secure, fully-working plugin here.

Some support would be great Smile
Is it supposed to say "FB Connection Beta - Connecting with Google" in the username request and agreement page?
I was able to register , login , logout & re-login with Google account ...
I'll test it later tomorrow.
(2012-02-16, 05:35 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Is it supposed to say "FB Connection Beta - Connecting with Google" in the username request and agreement page?

Yes, the Board Name is "FB Connection Beta". I was too lazy to change it and I also wanted to check the compatibility of the facebook connect and google connect plugin (both running there, no compatibility issues so far).

Thank you for testing ranjani!

I am waiting for your feedback Lo.!
Just registered with my google account with no issues Smile
No issues here either.
It worked for me.
I tried the Google one.
Works flawlessly for me.
Pages: 1 2