MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Still says I'm on 1.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I upgraded to 1.6.6, but after I was done upgrading, it said "you have now been upgraded to 1.6.5," or something like that. Is anyone else having this problem?
I upgrade without problems.

I have previously MyBB 1.6.5

Then i download only the file with upgrades, then update on my ftp, deactivate all plugins and or uninstall ( i made a backup of all tables created by plugins).

Now i delete lock archive, and make my upgrade proccess without problems, and my site it's working on now.

Well i have activate the plugins again and upload the tables to.

But works perfect Big Grin
(2012-02-10, 09:50 PM)ZouX Wrote: [ -> ]So I upgraded to 1.6.6, but after I was done upgrading, it said "you have now been upgraded to 1.6.5," or something like that. Is anyone else having this problem?

Which version does it say you are running when you log into the Admin CP (or doing the version check there)?

If it says 1.6.5 then you have not uploaded all files (or you uploaded them to the wrong location).
Do you updated /inc/class_core.php ?
(2012-02-11, 12:07 AM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-10, 09:50 PM)ZouX Wrote: [ -> ]So I upgraded to 1.6.6, but after I was done upgrading, it said "you have now been upgraded to 1.6.5," or something like that. Is anyone else having this problem?

Which version does it say you are running when you log into the Admin CP (or doing the version check there)?

If it says 1.6.5 then you have not uploaded all files (or you uploaded them to the wrong location).

It says 1.6.5 in the ACP, but I did upload the /install/ folders, then went to mysite.com/install/upgrade.php and upgraded it, but gave me what I said in my first post.
Have you uploaded and overwritten the entire changed files package, which includes the other folder/files as well as the install folder?

I upgraded our test forum earlier this morning and first time I did it mine still showed 1.6.5 in the AdminCp. Went back to check and i found out I forgot to upload and overwrite the class_core.php as well.

After i did and went to upgrade there was then an option to upgrade to 1.6.6 from 1.6.5.

Forum upgraded fine after and forum now working fine.

you must upload everything but settings.php.