MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Email Notification about new members Mysql error 1064
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if its the same problem as "Email Notification about new members - Message is empty." but its a different sql error

My error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Forums. User Information User-ID: %uid Username: %username Emailadresse: %m' at line 3
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settings (sid,name,title,description,optionscode,value,disporder,gid) VALUES ('NULL','emailonreg_emailtext','Message','The text which should be send to the administrator.
You can use the following placeholders: %bburl %bbname %username %ip %uid %mailadress %date %referrer','textarea','A new member has registered at The New Howman's Forums. User Information User-ID: %uid Username: %username Emailadresse: %mailadress IP-Adresse: %ip ','3','73')

can some one help me with this I am not sure if cjs1976 fix would work for me or not.
so I thought i would ask here first before I start messing around.
I just downgraded from 2.1.0 to 2.0.0 as I could not figure out how to fix this