MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Battlefield 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Are you reffering to that grey line or sidebar ?If you are reffering to sidebar then if global.css isn't fully loaded (or is loading slowly) sidebar will be visible.In next version (No eta for that,still busy with college exams until 20.9) sidebar toggling will be more smooth and simpler.
no, i'm reffering to those two boxes that shouldn't be there Smile
They are sidebar boxes.If you want to remove them just revert index template (or see this solution http://community.mybb.com/thread-113298-...#pid869303 ).
No, i don't want to remove the sidebar ... i sort of fixed it ..
Thanks for your help !
ps: any chance to make that sidebar floating while scrooling down ?
Hello, how can I make the sidebar to be on the first page without pressing collapse / expand? I mean I get on the forum and sidebar appear without pressing expand ..
Srry for my english.
PS : Best theme Big Grin
Hey Johnny, love the theme.

Hoping you can provide me with a solution to fixing this problem http://community.mybb.com/thread-128020.html

Also, How can I edit the color's used in the text color toggle, can there be multiple colors added?

Thanks

Found a way to fix the Thread Rating issue.

(2012-06-11, 12:28 PM)one.relic Wrote: [ -> ]When viewing a thread, the post reply button (or any other mod/admin button in that area) appears to float awkwardly in between the thread title bar and the post rating.

I was having this problem too, it was only affecting Chrome/Firefox but not IE9 (did not test other browsers), I fixed it by changing the following template:

ACP>Templates & Styles>Templates>BF3>Show Thread Templates>showthread_ratethread

Replace with the following code:
<div style="margin-top: 1px; padding-right: 10px;" class="float_left">
		<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/rating.js?ver=1400"></script>
		<div id="success_rating_{$thread['tid']}" style="float: left; padding-top: 2px; padding-right: 10px;">&nbsp;</div>
		<strong style="float: left; padding-right: 10px;">{$lang->thread_rating}</strong>
		<div class="inline_rating">
			<ul class="star_rating{$not_rated}" id="rating_thread_{$thread['tid']}">
				<li style="width: {$thread['width']}%" class="current_rating" id="current_rating_{$thread['tid']}">{$ratingvotesav}</li>
				<li><a class="one_star" title="{$lang->one_star}" href="./ratethread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}&amp;rating=1&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">1</a></li>
				<li><a class="two_stars" title="{$lang->two_stars}" href="./ratethread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}&amp;rating=2&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">2</a></li>
				<li><a class="three_stars" title="{$lang->three_stars}" href="./ratethread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}&amp;rating=3&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">3</a></li>
				<li><a class="four_stars" title="{$lang->four_stars}" href="./ratethread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}&amp;rating=4&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">4</a></li>
				<li><a class="five_stars" title="{$lang->five_stars}" href="./ratethread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}&amp;rating=5&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">5</a></li>
			</ul>
		</div>
</div>
Just want to say thank you for this theme.

It is extremely easy to customize and I use it the gaming site I run.

Very nice job.
(2012-10-22, 02:23 AM)Royel Wrote: [ -> ]Found a way to fix the Thread Rating issue.

ACP>Templates & Styles>Templates>BF3>Show Thread Templates>showthread_ratethread

Replace with the following code:
<div style="margin-top: 1px; padding-right: 10px;" class="float_left">
		<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/rating.js?ver=1400"></script>
		<div id="success_rating_{$thread['tid']}" style="float: left; padding-top: 2px; padding-right: 10px;">&nbsp;</div>
		<strong style="float: left; padding-right: 10px;">{$lang->thread_rating}</strong>
		<div class="inline_rating">
			<ul class="star_rating{$not_rated}" id="rating_thread_{$thread['tid']}">
				<li style="width: {$thread['width']}%" class="current_rating" id="current_rating_{$thread['tid']}">{$ratingvotesav}</li>
				<li><a class="one_star" title="{$lang->one_star}" href="./ratethread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}&amp;rating=1&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">1</a></li>
				<li><a class="two_stars" title="{$lang->two_stars}" href="./ratethread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}&amp;rating=2&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">2</a></li>
				<li><a class="three_stars" title="{$lang->three_stars}" href="./ratethread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}&amp;rating=3&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">3</a></li>
				<li><a class="four_stars" title="{$lang->four_stars}" href="./ratethread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}&amp;rating=4&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">4</a></li>
				<li><a class="five_stars" title="{$lang->five_stars}" href="./ratethread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}&amp;rating=5&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">5</a></li>
			</ul>
		</div>
</div>

Thanks for the great suggestion Royel. I ended up making a slight tweak to it for my own preferences, but it worked like a champ after that (tested in Chrome, FF, IE8 & IE9).

Mark off one more thing from my perpetual "to-do" list for my site. Big Grin
The background selector works on every page but thread pages in Firefox. It only shows bg_0.jpg on threads. Which I might add is NOT in the styles folder. It works everywhere in chrome. Any way to fix this issue for FF?

Also like snAkee said, how do we set the sidebar to be expanded by default, I have important info in there that no one sees because they dont know that the option is even available.
How can I edit the contents of the sidebar of the theme?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17