MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys

When creating/editing a new thread etc which file do i need to edit so i can make adjustments to the post icons layout because at the mo they are all squashed together & i want to put a space between them?

Thanks

my board @ http://www.carpinmad.co.uk/forum/
ive tried looking for answer on forum & googled it, but cant find any info on how to do it Sad

added image:

[attachment=25494]

anyone able to help please or? not asking alot just need to know which file/template it is i need to edit.

Thanks
anyone please Sad ?

cant be too hard i just cant find the template i need to edit!
ok ive had another look

there dont seem to be any template to edit this, all i can see is a "posticon" template but inside it all i have is:

<tr>
<td class="trow1" style="vertical-align: top"><strong>{$lang->post_icon}</strong><br /><span class="smalltext"><label><input type="radio" class="radio" name="icon" value="-1"{$no_icons_checked} />{$lang->no_post_icon}</label></span></td>
<td class="trow1" valign="top">{$iconlist}</td>
</tr>

any ideas?
The easiest thing to do would be to add some padding to the actual images, otherwise you need to look at line 1600+ of ./inc/functions.php