MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: what does this mean in the pm.php?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/home/victusrp/public_html/sordidsecrets/pm.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

What does this effect exactly? My host said they disabled this file because it was causing a lag on the server?

Is this part of the Ajax Pm plugin? I have removed that hoping it will ease the lag my sites been creating but I am not sure
as you thought, pm.php file is related ajax pm notification plugin AND its better to not use it if you are having a limit on server resources ..
Depends who your host is if your using loads of ajax plugins they can cause HEAVY server lag so remove them and conact your host to unblock your file Smile

I went ahead and removed it. That was the only one I was using as far as I know so I just went ahead and removed it, but I wanted to make sure it didnt effect anything else. Thank you both!