MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Moderation Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I just upgraded to MyBB 1.6.6.
I get this error when I try to moderate threads from the inline moderation in a forum:
"Sorry, but you did not select any posts to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some posts and try again."

forum url: http://ptm.altervista.org/forum/

Already tried with the Default theme and getting the same error.
Post your Admin, FTP and cPanel login details in Private Inquiries and a staff member will take a look for you.
Ok, I've done it, I'll wait for an answer. Marking this as solved Wink
I noticed that also the inline moderation for posts (in a thread) doesn't work... How can I do? I've to move many threads and delete many messages at the moment..
Try to log out and log in back
Already tried so many times...
I have the same exact problem and i tried to log out and log back in and stuff. Also reset my theme to default and that didn't help either. I only started to happen after the 1.6.6 upgrade maybe it was there on the 1.6.5 i am not sure but things were working fine before. If you find a solution please share it here. thanks!
I think I found the problem. It's the Google SEO plugin. Try to deactivate it, if you have it. I'm going to ask to the plugin creator Wink