MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nav Menu Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got a problem with my nav menu and I've posted numerous times in the support topic for the theme I'm using with no reply.

I want to add links, and that's supposed to be done where the code for the menu is located within the welcomeblock. The problem is that the links I've added show up only for guests. Here's two screen shots to compare the two:

Member logged in:
[Image: Clqis.png]

Guest:
[Image: n0nh3.png]
Are you adding it to the header_welcomeblock_member template?
Yes, I have tried adding it to each welcomeblock template, it only affects the guest template.
I just registered and are seeing both menus when logged in. Remove the first menu div in header_welcomeblock_menu template. Your menu with the portal link is displaying when I log in.
That's because I added it to the plain header template. What I would like to do is just leave that nav link and get rid of the default one that appears. That seems to be the quicker fix than whatever else is going on. What would I need to get rid of to simply display my custom menu?
Also, if you log in now you will see what I am talking about. I removed my test menu.
Still looking for advice.