MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [help]Googel adsence ads show like this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi friends my google adsence show like this help what i do for this

tell me where is error

i put same code in header and footer

but i show like this where is problm

site is http://udhzone.in
You designed such a professional looking theme all by yourself but can't place ads correctly? Undecided
yh.....bcoz i never use code in such a way if u help me its gr8 help for me .....so plz tell me where i am wrong !
You didn't actually design it though did you!?!

You've removed the theme copyright from a theme that one of our development team spent hours designing and coding and, worse still, had the cheek to claim it as your own. You've got little to no chance of getting any help here unless you replace the theme copyright.
oh......soory for that i make it correct...now .......now i hope i get solution for this .....
Yes..The theme which he uses is "TheCure" I uninstalled the theme and installed a new theme right now on my site A Theme by Ferron .. Neat and Simple Theme...

Regarding his question.

I think the ad's were not displaying for two reasons
1) "Some Temporary Problem"
2) "He has newly created the Ad in Adsense and hence it has not started displaying ad"
yh m newly creat ads ..my a/c approved 1 day befor.....and i add ads today in morning...but its display like this so i ask !