MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Title Drop Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a plugin that allows members to select a forum title for any current or past earned titles.

Such as if there is a title granted at 10 posts, another at 25, and another at 50. Once getting the 25 posting title, that member could select to use either the 10 or 25, but not the 50 posting one.

Also, if there is a way, can a title be set in admin to be displayed before or after the name. Such as "Darth <Forum Name>" or "<Forum Name> the Awesome".

I've been searching for something like either of those and haven't been able to find either. Any help or assistance would be appreciated.
hmm., sorry, none might like to have the lower title when you have higher title based on posts count !!

AND we have custom user titles (group based permission) . it can be used by allowed groups members to put whatever they like
Thanks.

Yep, I just don't want to utilize custom titles yet on my forums. I'm more concerned that it could lead to users creating titles that are offensive.
you can allot the custom titles thru admin panel AND do not allow users to add / edit custom titles ...
( you can remove editing of custom user title field at moderator control panel )