MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fourm hacked mybb 1.6 new version xss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys My forum had been hacked as when looking though admin logs it diverted me to a page and it says xsssed by and there name i typed in search xss and it came up with a user but they have been banned any ideas where to start with this please using updated mybb
URL ?
buddy it diverts only when in admin ( admin/index.php?module=user-users&vid=1
I wont be allowed to post site here not sure if that helps or not and also I dont know how long the peorson has been there
Without a URL we can't help you.
guys its money making forum may have BH on so thats why I have not linked to it I can pm you if you like Thanks for your reply
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.