MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dance/Club Music?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Throwing together a playlist for my schools dance tomorrow night and I'm short about 30 minutes for song time Undecided It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could link me to some awesome dance/club songs that would be generally approved for the most part, thank ya! Smile
I did a youtube playlist when I had to do mine. Just do a playlist search, it's usually easy.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_ty...list&uni=3
are you at one of those strange schools like mine that does semi on a wednesday?
(2012-02-15, 04:05 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]are you at one of those strange schools like mine that does semi on a wednesday?

To discourage drinking.
(2012-02-15, 04:05 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]are you at one of those strange schools like mine that does semi on a wednesday?

No, student council was just being stupid and put it on a random Wednesday, anyhow it was a good dance I managed to find some sweet dance music from searching yt playlists as you suggested so thanks!
(2012-02-16, 02:32 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]

No, student council was just being stupid and put it on a random Wednesday, anyhow it was a good dance I managed to find some sweet dance music from searching yt playlists as you suggested so thanks!

yeah so basically one of those strange schools that does dances on wednesdays

Quote:To discourage drinking.

people still drink at parties following... the school day after is just plain silly
a lot of the stuff on the "future trance" and clubland series is a good starting point. I have all the albums from both of those.

now if you want a good comp of harder stuff I recommend ultimate-nrg or clubland x-treme hardcore or hard dance mania

for trance i recommend trance voices, dream dance, and any armada trance comps as well.