MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Me Urgent after register not get email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you for registering on ..::XXXForum::.., user id.
To complete your registration, please check your email for account activation instructions. Until you activate your account you may not be able to post on these forums

but user not get any email whats the problem and what option need to configure ........please any one help me....
See [Wiki: Help:Mail] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
dear sir i'm setting up Board Settings->Mail Settings its work or not

i'm new mybb plz help me how to create .php plz if possible plz PM me .php hi and how to install(where in ftp) it ?
(2012-02-15, 05:25 PM)manoranjan2050 Wrote: [ -> ]dear sir i'm setting up Board Settings->Mail Settings its work or not

i'm new mybb plz help me how to create .php plz if possible plz PM me .php hi and how to install(where in ftp) it ?

are you using php mail or smtp ?
i'm using smtp
(2012-02-15, 05:50 PM)manoranjan2050 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm using smtp

Have you tried PHP mail ?
no sir i don't wnow about php mail or how it work and i want to add my domail mail id [email protected] how to configure it.......
Additional Parameters for PHP's mail ....what parameters add in ts section
(2012-02-15, 06:31 PM)manoranjan2050 Wrote: [ -> ]no sir i don't wnow about php mail or how it work and i want to add my domail mail id [email protected] how to configure it.......
Additional Parameters for PHP's mail ....what parameters add in ts section

Do try PHP mail
try no additional parameters and make sure you set the log to everything .. if it fails post the log here so we can perhaps see the error
your email address is set in general configuration->admin email
sorry sir not working after user register user not get any registration email......i always active manualy
^ what happened with php mail test - if parameters are required then contact your webhost .. btw, who is your web host
Pages: 1 2