MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Revert stylesheet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to install an image resize plugin (deleted it now) and for some reason the link color has changed and it's underlining everything on the forum. Looked at the stylsheet and text decoration is set to none. Also the arrows next to the board are always saying new posts now and don't update.

How can I revert it back to the original settings?

Before default color no underline:

[Image: IXAWH.jpg]

After color change underlined:

[Image: Rhp9v.jpg]

you can create a new theme within your admin panel AND it will have the default stylesheets !!
admin panel --> themes --> create new theme --> Name <-- enter a name --> click on create new theme
(2012-02-15, 05:48 PM)Hairy Bollocks Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to install an image resize plugin (deleted it now) and for some reason the link color has changed and it's underlining everything on the forum. Looked at the stylsheet and text decoration is set to none. Also the arrows next to the board are always saying new posts now and don't update.

How can I revert it back to the original settings?

Before default color no underline:

[Image: IXAWH.jpg]

After color change underlined:

[Image: Rhp9v.jpg]

Looks like a css error here, look at the link element in global.css and see if the trow1/trow2 elements have link elements
Not sure what it was the trow/trow2 were as they should be but I created a new theme and made that the default so problem solved, cheers.